- Apple – It helps to lower risk of obesity, purify blood, make skin glow, boost your immune system, lower chances of developing Alzheimer's, protect against Parkinson's and curb all sorts of cancer.
- Spinach – It is great for skin and hair, control diabetics, lower the risk of cancer and blood pressure, improve bone health, and lower the risk of asthma.
- Pineapple - It contains a proteolytic enzyme bromelain that digests food by breaking down protein. Pineapple helps in building strong bones, digestion, alleviates arthritis, keeping a healthy gum, ensuring proper vision and has anti-inflammatory, anti-clotting and anti-cancer properties.
- Lemon – It aids digestion, reduces pain and swelling (inflammation), improves the function of blood vessels, increases urination to reduce fluid retention, resolves issues of kidney stones, reduces stroke and lowers body temperature.
- Ginger – It contains Gingerol, a substance with powerful medicinal properties. It is commonly used to treat motion sickness, morning sickness, colic, upset stomach, gas, diarrhea, nausea caused by cancer treatment and loss of appetite.
Nutrients: Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Vitamin E, Folate, Niacin Thiamin, Riboflavin, Pantothenic acid, Copper, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Potassium, Zinc, Phosphorus and Protein and