- Apple – It helps to lower risk of obesity, purify blood, make skin glow, boost your immune system, lower chances of developing Alzheimer's, protect against Parkinson's and curb all sorts of cancer.
- Celery – It provides anti-inflammatory agents, is good for cardiovascular system and also prevents cancer.
- Spinach - It is great for skin and hair, control diabetics, lower the risk of cancer and blood pressure, improve bone health, and lower the risk of asthma.
- Parsley – It keeps your immune system strong, tones your bones, heals the nervous system, reduces hair loss, controls blood pressure, helps in proper functioning of kidney and cures gall bladder problems.
- Lemon –It aids digestion, reduces pain and swelling (inflammation), improves the function of blood vessels, increases urination to reduce fluid retention, resolves issues of kidney stones, reduces stroke and lowers body temperature.
- Ginger – It contains Gingerol, a substance with powerful medicinal properties. It is commonly used to treat motion sickness, morning sickness, colic, upset stomach, gas, diarrhea, nausea caused by cancer treatment and loss of appetite.
- Moringa – The extracts of the leaves and seeds of the Moringa Oleifera plant contain compounds that exhibit anti-bacterial properties. It keeps your blood pressure and cholesterol levels down, looks after your Liver and shows a significant improvement in asthma symptoms after prolonged consumption.
- Cucumber – It helps in revitalization of the skin. Cucumbers prevent Alzheimer, reduce risk of cancer, fight inflammation and manage stress.
Nutrients: Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B 12, Vitamin E, vitamin K Folate, Niacin Thiamin, Riboflavin, Pantothenic acid, Copper, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Potassium, Zinc, Phosphorus and Protein a, Carbohydrates and Potassium.